Sunday 6 October 2013

First post.

Share it Please

Yes, it is I, the random person on batoto translating pupa
I made a blog (・x・)but anyways, pupa ch8 is finally here♪

And...another series!? 

...So yeah...it's been a while since I worked on pupa.

After a while of looking for vol2 raws (with no luck) I got the raws from Kadavra scans ^^ So it turns out this is now a joint project! A big thank you to everyone that helped me with this, cleaning and redrawing and all that jazz m(_ _)m

Come to think of it the anime is coming soon as well ∑( ;°Д°) and its by DEEN...
I will post up ch1-7 sometime next week after I'm done my labs and exams...
enjoy chapter 8 for now (・ε・)b

some_text

And while I had nothing to do in the meantime I did some  'Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge' for fun  _(:3」∠)_
...which I don't think anyone is translating....I think...if someone is please tell me♪
It's from gangan online so go read it if you have a chance!

Downloads

♪pupa : ch.8
♪Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge: ch.1 / ch.2 / ch.3

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol thank you! and (*´ω`) お疲れさまー

      Delete
  2. Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge! what is this about? or at least the genre would help, is this shounen ai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looool nooo XD it's just sort of a light comedy
      Basically it's the everyday life of this really...really reaaaaally listless boy

      Delete
    2. alright thx for the info, so basically slice of life, I can dig that, I will add to list download read when I get chance. thx for fast response and thx for the work.

      Delete
  3. Wow new blog, congrats and good luck and Thank you so much for sharing this project looks really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing these translations :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your hardwork!
    both series seems interesting!
    nah loli <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanaka-kun is even better than I exected. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge is great! >___<

    Reading this manga makes me feel some kind of...heart-warming? haha

    Oota and Tanaka are being friends in such a weird way but I like that. kekeke.

    Tanaka's listless is REALLY something and a older brother-like Oota is sooo cool.

    The plot is new and fun and refreshing too.

    ♥ ♥ Thank you so much for your hardwork. You're amazing! *w*

    ReplyDelete