Wednesday 20 November 2013

Dead tired + Tanaka-kun 7

Share it Please

So tired( ;Д;)
But I finished Tanaka-kun episode 7...I guess I'm sooorta caught up now? There's only 8 chapters out anyways( ´ω`)ゞ


So chapter 7 introduces a new character! I'm not going to spoil anything but just on a more detailed note...

The phrase "夜露死苦" is often seen in anime/manga so some ppl might know what it is but yeah. It's read the same as the common greeting phrase "yoroshiku" but it's written with 'cool' characters. Very delinquent-like lol

I'm getting lazier and lazier with the sound effects m(_ _)m

And excuse my disorganized thoughts but I won't be working on anything for the next...month-ish. I desperately need to focus on exams, sorry!

Chapter 8 of Tanaka-kun is him and Oota going to the supermarket...that's all I'm really gonna say but there isn't really a new character in this chapter.
And I have no idea what's going to happen in pupa lol

Anyways...(・ω・)ノdownloads.



Downloads
♪Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge: ch.7

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay thank you sooo very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. This series helps to put me to sleep - In a good way that is.

    ReplyDelete