Monday 14 October 2013

Tanaka-kun episode 4.

Share it Please

 Had some free time~♪ So I finished this chapter.

I was going to do chapter 5 as well but then I realized chapter 5 is best read with chapter 6 so I'll leave it for now ( ´艸`)

I'm still too lazy to deal with pupa right now so I'll put that off for a bit longer.

 And...I should be studying........................_| ̄|○

Anyways, enjoy this chapter! Won't spoil too much but Tanaka-kun is a rather nice yet insensitive guy LOL

Downloads
♪Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge: ch.4

Also I have no idea who/what 'sagan' is on page 13 XD If someone knows please tell me☆

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sagan made me think about the French author Françoise Sagan, but I'm not sure.
    Thanks for your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I was thinking that too, but I didn't get it LOL so I left it out

      Delete
  3. Yeah!! more tanaka-kun
    thank you so much!! >___<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golly gosh, another one!? Thanks (though you're spoiling manga addicts like me) <( > u < )/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ^^, waiting the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete