Saturday 21 December 2013

Steadily

Share it Please
Too lazy for a picture again today lol because I post on Kadavra as well xD


Today is pupa ch.11


I'm focusing on pupa recently because I really don't appreciate the fact that someone else is scanlating this...

Yeah, maybe they don't see it as a problem but I feel like I got screwed over

I swear to god if someone starts Tanaka-kun I'm going to...
I don't even know what I'm going to do.

*RAGERANT*
馬鹿にしてんの?ケンカ売ってんのか?
調子に乗るんじゃねーぞコラァ・・・
私の努力はなかったことになって・・・・・
私達どんだけ頑張ったのかわかってんのか?

ムカツクよ
マジムカツク

さっさと辞任しろ。
*RAGERANT*

Yeah...that was a rather mean rant but

I feel better now.

Downloads
♪pupa: ch.11

11 comments:

  1. ...But your quality is far better though

    Well, thank you so much for your hardwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other translator seems like a newbie so they probably didn't know what they were doing. Thanks for the chapter though! You're translations are definitely higher quality and are much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess that's true xD
      But actually, pupa was pretty much my first scanlation too ;)
      If you looked at the earlier chapters of pupa I did you can probably tell x_x

      Delete
  3. Competition is always healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it wasn't for the competition, you would still be postponing Pupa.
    See it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooooool noooo it was because of exams XDD I just finished last week! My priorities have changed (^3^)b

      Delete
  5. Any new chapters soon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you dropping this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I wish someone else had gotten Tanaka-kun ;_;

    ReplyDelete