Sunday 10 November 2013

3 Releases.

Share it Please

I finished pupa ch9 and two chapters of Tanaka-kun!!

I'm in the middle of moving right now so I'm really busy...and exams are upcoming so don't expect any releases for another while xDD

But anyways, chapter 9 of pupa...I have to say as a science student:

Never add water to acid.

I got lazy with the sound effects, if anyone noticed lol.
But yeah, the mystery thickens.

And is it strange that while I'm doing one absolutely gory project, I have this happy light-hearted project as well? It's the gap in genres that makes it so interesting.

SO READ THEM BOTH ヽ(`Д´#)ノ


please?(´・ω・`)


Tanaka-kun has amazing powers of observation. I'm scared what he could accomplish if he really tried.



But who cares about me because you're all here for one thing:

Downloads

♪pupa: ch.9 
♪Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge: ch.5 / ch.6

leave comments because I love them ♡

13 comments:

  1. Where did you get the raws for Pupa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. raws for volume 1 are floating around the internet
      raws for volume 2 (read the credit page or my other blog post...) are cleaned and provided to me by Kadavra scans

      Delete
    2. Is there a plan to release the raw volume at any time? I'd really like to read it and I'm sure lot's of other people would too.

      Delete
    3. Actually, even I don't get to read the raws until they are scanned (one chapter at a time) so I really doubt the entire raws being released. :'(
      sorry

      Delete
    4. i guess we can release the raw volume... but it won't be soon, i haven't even finished scanning it XD

      Delete
    5. Really!? YAAAY cos I wanna know what happens next too lmao

      Delete
  2. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanaka-kun is a great manga! The latest chapters were hilarious. xD Thanks for the hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay thank you so very much! waaah Puuupaaa!
    and combined with Tanaka-kun, well, it's a well-balanced menu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much n.n
    Btw, cute redraws :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you lots for the work on pupa!! >.<

      Delete
  6. Thanks fot Tanaka-kun ♥
    I really like this manga...kekeke so cute

    ReplyDelete