Wednesday 18 December 2013

Updates

Share it Please
No picture today cos I'm feeling lazy.

Like, Tanaka-kun-lazy.

As promised my hiatus is over! It was around a month wasn't it!? I didn't lie, did I!? I try to work around a schedule these days...

But I have Tanaka-kun 8 today!

As for pupa, I would be working on it but I have no idea what's going on now because it seems like someone else is doing it (Did everyone assume I was dropping it or did you all get sick of waiting for me? xD)

Anyways, I'll figure it out eventually....(´・ω・`)ショボン

would've been nice if somebody told me about this though


well at least we know the anime is coming now...!

Enjoy Tanaka-kun^^

Downloads
♪Tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge: ch.8


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, please keep the releases coming. I've enjoyed your scans, raws and translation overall. Your work is highly appreciated by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the release!

    ReplyDelete